- Option 1) Download The Original (Pop/Hip-Hip/Top 40) 9 Week Training Podcast for FREE
- Option 2) Download The Rock Version of the 9 Week Training Podcast for FREE
- *Bonus Option*: Get the Exclusive 5K & 10K Race Day Podcast/MP3 for FREE. Just download my eBook “The Official 5K Training Guide” full of Tips & Motivation AND you will get over an hour of music and coaching for your Race Day!
Carli’s Couch to 5K Podcasts/MP3
Original WEEK 1 – Get it here by “Right-clicking and Save”: Week 1 Podcast
- Intro: This is week one, and it’s designed to get you gradually started on a running routine and slowly build your running abilities without burning you out from starting too fast. This program is designed to be run 3 times your first week with a resting day between each run. The tip for this week is to buy the appropriate gear that you need. Ladies please wear a good supportive bra, and everyone needs a good pair of running shoes to help prevent injury.
- The Routine: You’ll have a brisk 5 minute warm-up walk followed by eight sets of 60 second interval runs. A 90 second recovery will follow each interval and you’ll finish up with a 5 minute cool down.
Couch to 5K Week 1 Music Playlist (Original)
|Song Title (Links to iTunes)||Artist|
|Viva La Vida||Coldplay|
|In the Ayer||Flo-Rida
|Instrumental||Flam 5 (Carli - Exclusive)|
Get it here by “Right-clicking and Save”: Week 1 – Old School Rock
Couch to 5K Week 1 Music Playlist (Rock-Old School Rock)
|Song Title (Links to iTunes)||Artist (Links to Amazon)|
|Blue Sky (live)||The Allman Brothers Band|
|Bye Bye Love||The Cars|
|In the City||Eagles|
|More Than a Feeling||Boston|
|The Electirc Co. (live)||U2|
|Searchin for a Rainbow||Marshall Tucker Band|
***If you love the podcasts, Click here to DONATE to RunningIntoShape.com***