A member shared a great new recipe at my Weight Watchers Meeting. It’s called 3-2-1 Cake. It’s so simple and super low in points. I couldn’t wait to come home and try it. And get this, it actually tastes good.
1 Box Angel Food Cake Mix
1 Box of Your favorite Cake mix
Crème Brule Ceramic Cup or Coffee Mug
1) Add both boxes of cake mix in a zip lock bag. Mix together well.
2) Add 3 tablespoons of cake mix to the cup/bowl
3) Stir in 2 tablespoons of water and mix well
4) Microwave for 1 minute
5) Top with whip cream or cake icing or fruit
Makes 33 servings, Weight Watcher Points Plus = 3 (About 80 Calories)
* It’s called 3 2 1 Cake because you use 3 tablespoons of mix, 2 tablespoons of water and 1 minute in the microwave. I learned the “hard” way that sometimes one minute might actually be too long. The first mini cake I made was so hard and crunchy that I had to cut it with a knife. I realized it was over cooked. It finally turned out just right after the 3rd time around with about 40 seconds.
P.S. Check out my Free Couch to 5K Training Podcasts
About the Author: Carli Fierce is a Fitness and Weight Loss Blogger promoting a healthy lifestyle through her book “The Official 5K Training Guide”, hundreds of blog posts and FREE 5K Training podcasts that have helped people around the world get up and run. Follow her on Facebook.com/CarliFierce, on Twitter @CarliFierce, Instagram @CarliFierce.