A member shared a great new recipe at my Weight Watchers Meeting. It’s called 3-2-1 Cake. It’s so simple and super low in points. I couldn’t wait to come home and try it. And get this, it actually tastes good.
1 Box Angel Food Cake Mix
1 Box of Your favorite Cake mix
Crème Brule Ceramic Cup or Coffee Mug
1) Add both boxes of cake mix in a zip lock bag. Mix together well.
2) Add 3 tablespoons of cake mix to the cup/bowl
3) Stir in 2 tablespoons of water and mix well
4) Microwave for 1 minute
5) Top with whip cream or cake icing or fruit
Makes 33 servings, Weight Watcher Points Plus = 3
* It’s called 3 2 1 Cake because you use 3 tablespoons of mix, 2 tablespoons of water and 1 minute in the microwave. I learned the “hard” way that sometimes one minute might actually be too long. The first mini cake I made was so hard and crunchy that I had to cut it with a knife. I realized it was over cooked. It finally turned out just right after the 3rd time around with about 40 seconds.