- 1 Pound of Lean Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
-1 Chili Seasoning Packet
-1 Squirt of Ranch Salad Dressing (My Secret Ingredient)
-1/3 cup Guacamole
-1 Small Can of Bush’s Baked Beans (I use vegetarian, since I don’t eat pork)
-1 Can of Corn or Frozen corn
-1 Can of Pinto Beans OR Black Beans OR Chili Beans (whatever kind you like)
-1 Can of Diced Tomatoes (Made for Chili)
- A Crock pot (Optional)
1) Cook ground beef in skillet until brown, season meat with chili seasoning packet.
2) Add a squirt of ranch salad dressing to the cooked seasoned ground beef and stir (trust me!)
3) You can use a Crock Pot or a regular pot to combine remaining ingredients.
4) Add the cooked Ground Beef, Guacamole, Can of Bush’s Baked Beans, Corn, Can of your favorite Bean, and Can of Diced tomatoes into pot and heat to desired temperature.
This amazingly flavorful dish is High in protein and fiber and very filling.
About the Author: Carli Fierce is a Fitness and Weight Loss Blogger promoting a healthy lifestyle through her book “The Official 5K Training Guide”, hundreds of blog posts and FREE 5K Training podcasts that have helped people around the world get up and run. Follow her on Facebook.com/CarliFierce, on Twitter @CarliFierce, Instagram @CarliFierce.