I talked about how good the fish was that I cooked on Friday, but didn’t give you the recipe. So…here you go! Enjoy.
Makes 6 servings
237 calories, 11 g fat, 26 g protein, 0.4 fiber.
Lightly breaded tilapia filets with a cheesy flair.
|24||ounce tilapia fillets|
|4||tbsp margarine, melted|
|1/2||cup bread crumbs|
|1/4||cup grated parmesan cheese|
- Rinse and dry tilapia filets.
- Beat eggs and mix with water in a small bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, and butter in another bowl.
- Dip tilapia into the egg wash and then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased glass dish and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Tips: I used seasoned bread crumbs for better flavor, and added a little bit of lemon juice for a special kick!
About the Author: Carli Fierce is a Fitness and Weight Loss Blogger promoting a healthy lifestyle through her book “The Official 5K Training Guide”, hundreds of blog posts and FREE 5K Training podcasts that have helped people around the world get up and run. Follow her on Facebook.com/CarliFierce, on Twitter @CarliFierce, Instagram @CarliFierce.